Paragliding is a recreational and competitive flying sport. A paraglider is a free-flying, foot-launched aircraft. The pilot sits in a harness suspended below a fabric wing, whose shape is formed by its suspension lines and the pressure of air entering vents in the front of the wing
Up, Up and away..
Learning in progress.
Given to fly
Wish I can draw a sky..
The Instructer Mr. James ( AirVenture )
I believe I can fly..
Last but not least.. Thanks again tu James from AirVenture for giving me an oportunity to fly with him..
The best experience that i ever had.. Thanks also to Mr.David Loo and Mr.Francistoh from Singapore that given me a change to fly with James eventho this is their private class..
Im joining a contest organized by afundee-photography.com. I have to select the best sunset photos of mine. Jika menang an awesome prizes will be awarded to the winner :). So just cuba and wish me luck. Below is the terms and condition to participate.
2) Buat satu entry tentang gambar sunset dan masukkan banner di atas pada entry dan link pada blog afundee-photography.com dan tag pada kawan-kawan blogger yang lain.
3) Entry tersebut mesti ada 1 GAMBAR sunset yang ANDA RAKAM dan 1 CERITA kenapa sunset tersebut yang "the best" buat anda. Penyertaan akan terbatal serta merta jika gambar tersebut bukan gambar yang anda rakam.
4) Apa-apa jenis kamera termasuk kamera handphone pun boleh join.
5) Terdapat 2 kategori iaitu: i) Gambar sunset terbaik ii) Cerita yang menarik
6) Hanya 1 pemenang dari setiap kategori akan dipilih. Jadi akan ada 2 pemenang.
8) Tarikh tamat adalah pada : Tepat 12.00 tengah malam 11/05/11 ( hari lahir tuan empunya contest )
................. And below is the photos of mine. Taken with my 1st DSLR Nikon D4O. Sunset photos during my outing to Pantai Klanang at Banting, Selangor. There's a lot of interesting view and i wish i'll go there again one fine day, insya'Allah. Now D40 has left me a lot of caption of memories and basic knowledge. I love my precious but then i have to welcome D7000 as a replacement in my life :D.
Once again i've been hired by my company to follow up the progress of the corporate event in charity.. which is to help the disability people around the Westports Area. One of them known as En. Kamaruddin bin Jantan lost his capability to thinks normally since past 2-3 years ago has been adopted by Westports (M) to make good his living environment.
Veiling behind the smile
Work on progress by the awarded contractor
Eventho sometimes we always complaining about our life is isn't enough from what we earn.. Remember there's always someone is more facing a hard live in this world.. So,, be thankful for what The Creator has given to our life..